About Our Community
Schedule A Tour Today!
Nurses on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Located in Rockville Centre, The Chelsea at Maple Pointe offers assisted living and memory care in a caring, homelike environment. Our residents are encouraged to exercise both their bodies and minds on a daily basis during our lifestyle activities. We also feature several bus trips throughout the week, including two days to run errands to the local post office, library, banks, and doctors offices. Our frequent outings allow your loved one to maintain independence in a safe and worry-free setting. We can also be found at local restaurants and the bowling alley, where we always try for strikes! When the weather is nice, we can often be found enjoying our patio and courtyard. We whole-heartedly believed in supporting the community and often host fundraising events for local charities.
Provide your loved one with the opportunity to thrive socially, physically, and mentally in a caring environment that encourages independence and freedom of choice. Stop in today for a tour of our home!
Features and Amenities
- 24-hour professional trained staff
- Full-time registered nurse (RN)
- Nurse on site 24/7
- Health and wellness program
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Specialized 24-hour care for those with memory care needs
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Restaurant-style dining room with delicious, nutritious menu choices
- Private dining room for family meals and special events
- Beauty/barber salon
- Sitting areas and lounges on each floor
- Daily scheduled activities
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, local attractions, events, and more
- Spiritual services
- Patio and courtyard
- Well-stocked libraries
- Game room
- Movie theater
Specialized Care & Services
My mom is happy at Maple Pointe. Their surrounding is clean and her room is comfortable. They serve the food on time and the staff is helpful and very good.
“My father has been here for two and a half years. He is looked after and cared for, and he is loved by the residents and staff. We all sleep better at night.”
Everyone at Maple Pointe has contributed to my Mom’s adjustment, which has allowed our family to know that we made the right choice.