About Our Community
Located in Plainview, Somerset Gardens offers a convenient senior living option for those looking to remain close to family in the areas of New York City and Long Island. Our proximity to such bustling cultural hubs allows us access to the amenities and features of the metro area, while still providing us with a quiet and cozy place to call home. In order to retain independence, we offer several bus trips throughout the month to local shopping centers, specialty stores, banks, and post offices. We even feature trips to local restaurants and a special monthly trip to Jake’s 58 Casino to take a dance with Lady Luck.
We acknowledge that the key to happiness and overall well-being is maintaining an active and healthy lifestyle in a caring setting. We aim to provide your loved one with a stress-free life by overseeing their health, offering daily care assistance, weekly housekeeping, and providing on-call maintenance staff to assist with all apartment needs. Visit our home today!
Features & Amenities
- 24-hour trained, professional staff
- Full-time nurse
- Health and wellness program
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Specialized 24-hour care for those with memory care needs
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Restaurant-style dining room with delicious, nutritious menu choices
- Private dining room for family meals and special events
- Beauty/barber salon
- Daily scheduled activities
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, local attractions, events, and more
- Spiritual services
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Bright and airy sitting areas and lounges
- Well-stocked libraries
- Card room and craft room
- Large courtyard with bocce ball court
- Some apartments feature outdoor terraces
Specialized Care & Services
I came from Florida, but I felt right at home at Somerset Gardens. I met nice people, the staff is fantastic, and everyone goes out of their way for me.
“I love being in your building. Every resident talks about how happy they are there. XOXO”
What a wonderful surprise,’ my mother said after she moved into Somerset Gardens. New friends, good food and no worries.