About Our Community
Located just minutes from the Garden State Parkway and close to the Jersey Shore, The Chelsea at Toms River provides a comfortable and relaxing environment for seniors to spend their golden years. We feel independence, socialization, and an active lifestyle are vital to wellness, so our residents can often be found out on the town indulging in one of our many lunch trips to local cozy diners and popular chain restaurants or perusing the racks at local shopping centers. If your loved one isn’t ready to jump on the bus for an excursion there is plenty to do in-house, including Saturday entertainment and educational lectures. We even have our own Chelsea store where residents can shop the day away! Our Wellness team is available to assist with any of your loved one’s needs and our Housekeeping team will be sure that their home is kept orderly and neat. Maintain peace of mind by knowing your loved one is living a life free of worry at The Chelsea of Toms River.
Features & Amenities
- 24-hour professional trained staff
- Full-time registered nurse (RN)
- Health and wellness program
- Daily scheduled activities
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, local attractions, events, and more
- 24-hour emergency response system
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Weekly housekeeping
- Linen and laundry service
- Restaurant-style dining room with delicious, nutritious menu choices
- Private dining room for family meals and special events
- Daily cocktail hour
- Beauty/barber salon
- Specialized 24-hour care for those with memory care needs
Specialized Care & Services
“I find the Chelsea to be adaptable to my needs and what I enjoy doing. I like the rooms and the atmosphere. There are so many activities. The place is so comfortable and everyone is willing to listen.”
“Chelsea has been a great place for me to live on my own. I’ve met great friends, they are like my sisters. The people are great and have been at my side since day one.”
This place is beautiful. I have been here for 4 years and couldn’t find a better place to live if I was looking.
The service we have is great. The food is great too and it’s healthy for us.
If you can’t live at home by yourself, on your own, the best place to be is The Chelsea. They treat you like a guest, not a patient.