About Our Community
Schedule A Tour Today!
Located just minutes from The Jersey Shore and the cultural hot spot of Red Bank, the Chelsea at Tinton Falls is the perfect location for your loved one to spend their golden years. Despite our close proximity to several fine dining restaurants, art museums, and specialty shops, our residents don’t need to leave the community to experience all the features the area has to offer. We host weekly entertainment, visits from the local preschool, daily happy hour, art classes, and in-house sidewalk sales with local vendors. In the warmer months, our residents can often be found lounging in our backyard on the patio or in the gazebo. We even host BBQ’s for family and friends during the summer.
We aim to provide you with peace of mind that your loved one is safe under the care of a 24-hour wellness team, as well as give them the opportunity to maintain independence in a loving, home-like environment.
Features and Amenities
- 24-hour professional trained staff
- Full-time registered nurse (RN)
- Health and wellness program
- Daily scheduled activities
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, local attractions, events, and more
- 24-hour emergency response system
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Restaurant-style dining room with delicious, nutritious menu choices
- Private dining room for family meals and special events
- Beauty/barber salon
- Bright and airy sunroom
- Spacious common areas
- Covered porch with rocking chairs
- Beautiful backyard with several gardens and walking paths
- Specialized 24-hour care for those with memory care needs
- Well stocked library with fireplace
- Free wireless internet for residents and guests
- Spiritual services
- Partnerships with local visiting physicians
1 Bedroom Apartment
Large Studio Apartment
Medium Studio Apartment
Small Studio Apartment
Floor plans are approximate based on sample units. Actual apartment sizes and layouts may differ.
Specialized Care & Services
“I do want you all to know how much I appreciate your support and patience and professionalism. The warmth and comfort of the Chelsea has made me feel right at home.”
I am most impressed with the quality of care at The Chelsea at Tinton Falls. I usually visit my mother’s cousin once a week at different times and on different days. Everyone working there, from the receptionist at the front desk to the director, knows all the residents by name and personality. They seem genuinely concerned about each person – not just from an employee perspective, but one of compassion.
The staff is wonderful. No request is too much.
The people are nice, and there’s a nice atmosphere. I didn’t know anyone when I came, but I know almost everyone now.