About Our Community
Located in Morris County, The Chelsea at Montville offers several senior living options in a comfortable setting. Our spacious community offers areas to sit and meet new people, space to enjoy a book from our library, opportunities to listen to a resident or guest play our piano, or take a relaxing stroll around our walking path. Residents join in on our daily scheduled lifestyle programs that range from brain games and fitness classes to trips to local shopping centers and daily social hours. If your loved one requires more daily support and reminders, our Country Cottage is available for memory impaired seniors. The Cottage features its own private dining room and activity areas with its own lifestyle program suited to meet their special needs.
With 24 hour wellness support, weekly housekeeping, and maintenance just a call away, your loved one will have everything they need to live a full and engaging life at their fingertips. You can rest assured knowing they are in a safe, loving environment and that all their needs are met. Help them to achieve independence and provide yourself with peace of mind, come visit The Chelsea at Montville today!
Features & Amenities
- 24-hour professional trained staff
- Full-time registered nurse (RN)
- Health and wellness program
- Daily scheduled activities
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, local attractions, events, and more
- 24-hour emergency response system
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Restaurant-style dining room with delicious, nutritious menu choices
- Private dining room for family meals and special events
- Well-stocked library with Internet access
- Recreation room
- Club room
- TV lounge
- Beauty/barber salon
- Recreation room/Arts and Crafts Room
- Beautiful greenhouse
- Landscaped walking paths and charming gazebo
- Many apartments have balconies
- Specialized 24-hour care for those with memory care needs
Specialized Care & Services
This is home now.
“It’s a nice environment. You get to befriend people, hear their stories.”
In addition to the many activities for my mother and the other residents, the Chelsea provides many special events that include families – from car shows and casino nights to holiday parties and egg hunts. Everyone is made to feel very welcomed.
If you can’t live by yourself, this is the place to be
I fell in love with the place, the people and the staff. It was life-changing for me.
They treat me very well here. I respect them, and they respect me.
It’s a nice environment. You get to befriend people, hear their stories.
When I first realized Mom needed more care than I could provide, I started searching for a place where she could be happy, and a place she could call home. From the first time I walked into The Chelsea, I knew this was the right place for Mom. It was very warm, clean and friendly