About Our Community
Schedule A Tour Today!
Located right off NJ Route 9, The Chelsea at Manalapan offers the very best of town and country Assisted Living.
As one of Monmouth County’s top Assisted Living communities, shopping and fine dining are literally at our front door, surrounded by beautiful views of peaceful countryside and farmland. Step outside and relax under our covered porch in a comfortable rocking chair while taking in the scenery.
Features and Amenities
- 24-hour professional trained staff
- Full-time registered nurse (RN)
- Health and wellness program
- Daily scheduled activities
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, local attractions, events, and more
- 24-hour emergency response system
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Weekly housekeeping
- Linen and laundry service
- Restaurant-style dining room with delicious, nutritious menu choices
- Private dining room for family meals and special events
- Daily cocktail hour
- Sun room
- Covered Patio
- Beautiful great room
- Activities room
- Beauty/barber salon
- Specialized 4-hour care for those with memory care needs
Specialized Care & Services
We fell in the love with this facility immediately. I highly recommend the Chelsea at Manalapan.
We knew right away this would be a safe and caring environment for our mother. Our concerns were less stressful just knowing that our mother was well taken care of each day… Your work is amazing and appreciated greatly.
This is home now. I’m very glad I picked this place.
Because of your efforts and your caring, my mother was able to remain in her home and did not have to go to a nursing home. May you all be blessed with healthy and joyous lives.
We know that your staff often went above and beyond for my mother, and for that, we are most grateful.
The staff are very nice. They know what you want and what you don’t want.
I’m very pleased and happy here. The aides are very helpful and take us out to different stores. There are a lot of activities if you care to participate.
I like everything about it. The residents have a story, and I like that.