About Our Community
The Chelsea at Fair Lawn is the future that seniors need. The community offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care accommodations in a borough that’s never had senior living like this before. There will be professional staff around-the-clock and amenities at each resident’s fingertips.
Fair Lawn’s motto is “a great place to visit and a better place to live,” and The Chelsea will exemplify that.
The Chelsea at Fair Lawn is around the block from the historic Passaic River and on the main throughfare in the borough. The community is close to various dining and entertainment options and easily accessible to New York City, which is only 20 miles away. Newark Liberty International Airport is within a 40-minute drive.
- 100,000 square foot campus
- Multi-level communities
- 67 Assisted Living and Memory Care apartments with spacious studio and 1-bedroom options.
- 26 Independent Living apartments with spacious 1- and 2-bedroom options
- Expansive dining rooms
- Movie theater
- Multi-purpose room
- Private dining rooms
- 24-hour professionally trained staff
- Full-time registered nurse (RN)
- Health and wellness program
- Daily scheduled activities
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, local attractions, events, and more
- 24-hour emergency response system
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Weekly housekeeping
- Linen and laundry service
- Well-stocked library with Internet access
- Beautifully appointed common areas
- Beauty/barber salon
- Specialized 24-hour care for those with memory care needs