Schedule a tour!
Apartments starting at $5,000 w/ amenities!
Located in Bridgewater, New Jersey, The Chelsea at Bridgewater is conveniently located in a peaceful, serene wooded area in Somerset County. Residents enjoy personalized assisted living services in private and semiprivate suites in a variety of attractive styles. If your loved one requires more daily support and reminders, our Country Cottage is available for memory impaired seniors. Residents are welcome to participate in a wide variety of lifestyle activities including daily exercise, trips to local shopping centers, community fundraising events, and educational programs.
Our building offers many special comforts of home in a safe and caring setting. Residents are encouraged to utilize our beautiful living room, tea room, library and television room, just as they would in their own home. An outdoor walking path and gazebo offer a tranquil escape during pleasant weather. We are conveniently located off Route 202/206 near Bridgewater Commons Mall. Stop in today to see all our community has to offer!
Services & Amenities
Features & Amenities
- 24-hour professional trained staff
- Full-time registered nurse (RN)
- Health and wellness program
- Daily scheduled activities
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, local attractions, events and more
- 24-hour emergency response system
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Restaurant-style dining room with delicious, nutritious menu choices
- Private dining room for family meals and special events
- Open porches and terraces
- Well-stocked library with Internet access
- Tea room
- Charming country kitchen and cafe
- Two large, elegant living rooms
- Game room / activity room
- Comfortable sitting areas and lounges
- Beauty/barber salon
- Specialized 24-hour care for those with memory care needs
Specialized Care & Services
The staff has been extremely supportive and caring. My mom came in with dementia, but was still walking on her own and could care for herself mostly. As her needs changed, and she needed help with showering, dressing, and using a walker, the staff alerted me and we made accommodations.
The Chelsea fit my mom’s needs, and it was close in proximity in addition to where she lived. They were extremely helpful, cooperative, and continued to be so. In any concerns that they have, they immediately contact us no matter what time or day to keep us updated as to her safety and welfare. Her room is fine and the rest of the place is clean, very attractively decorated, spacious, open, and airy. They seemed to be active with the residents all day long and a variety of things during the course of the week.
Mom is the happiest she has been in years, and just loves the people, activities, and even the food!
It’s the perfect place for me to stay. My daughters live nearby. It’s all the convenience I need to have. I have my privacy.
Take the Next Step
Thank you for your interest in Chelsea Senior Living, please enter your information and we will send a brochure and any information you have requested.
The Chelsea at Bridgewater
680 Route 202/206 North
Bridgewater, NJ 08807