About Our Community
Situated in the rural town of Belvidere, The Chelsea at Brookfield offers quality Assisted Living and Memory Care in a picturesque setting. Our residents spend their days socializing during our daily cocktail hour, keeping their bodies healthy in our invigorating fitness classes, and dining with friends from our kitchen, where we pride ourselves in cooking everything from scratch. Maintaining an independent lifestyle is important in our home, so we encourage residents to join our weekly trip to local shopping malls and grocery stores. Our special bus trips include excursions to local restaurants, the nearby brewery, an artisan studio to learn how to paint, and we even have a chance to test our luck at the casino. Obtain peace of mind by knowing your loved one is located in a community with a dedicated wellness team that can provide assistance with daily care and a meticulous housekeeping staff to keep their home in top shape.
A life of independence, relaxation, and adventure begins at Brookfield. Stop in today to visit our community!
Features & Amenities
- 24-hour professional trained staff
- Full-time registered nurse (RN)
- Health and wellness program
- Daily scheduled activities
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, local attractions, events, and more
- 24-hour emergency response system
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Weekly housekeeping
- Linen and laundry service
- Restaurant-style dining room with delicious, nutritious menu choices
- Private dining room for family meals and special events
- Well-stocked library with Internet access
- Tea room
- Movie Theater
- Fireside living room
- Beautifully appointed common areas
- Convenience store
- Activities room
- Beauty/barber salon
- Specialized 24-hour care for those with memory care needs
Specialized Care & Services
We were greeted with the kind of warmth most people reserve for close family. Residents were out-and-about – enjoying a sunny day on the front porch, mingling with each other in the public indoor areas, or chatting with staff. As Mom and I returned one day and approached The Chelsea, Mom said, “It looks like I’m home.” Home. Not “a home” or “the home.” In one word, Mom summed up life at The Chelsea – Home.
I’m near friends and family. This is perfect for me!
People are very nice. The food is good. Everything is very clean. Everything is here for us.
Everyone is nice, and the food is great!