“The food here is terrific!”
– Mary S., The Chelsea at Warren
At Chelsea Senior Living, we understand and place a great deal of importance on the dietary concerns of our residents. Residents are provided with nutritious, delicious choices at every meal.
But what really makes the Chelsea dining experience special is our beautiful restaurant-style dining rooms, where residents are waited on by our attentive staff as they share a meal with friends and neighbors. An elegant private dining room is also available for family dinners or special events.
The following is a sample of the many desirable meals available at Chelsea assisted living communities in New Jersey and New York. Our meal choices may change over time, as our chefs refine our menus to reflect the changing tastes of our residents – but no matter what’s on the menu at Chelsea, it’s sure to be fresh, expertly prepared and delicious! We also accommodate many special diets. Please contact us for more information.
- Breakfast - Cinnamon French toast and fresh fruit; waffles with fresh fruit; egg white omelet with fresh vegetables, Swiss cheese and a side of turkey bacon
- Soup Specials - French onion, chicken noodle, matzo ball, pea, lentil, mushroom barley, beef barley, cream of asparagus
- Lunch - Assorted deli sandwiches; pizza; sandwich wraps (fresh mozzarella basil and tomato, chicken cucumber and gouda); hamburger and curly french fries; carved turkey and brie sandwich on pumpernickel bread; grilled salmon over mixed greens; baked macaroni and cheese; chicken tenders and french fries
- Dinner - Prime rib; grilled lemon chicken with rice and vegetables; stir-fry chicken; beef and vegetables; fresh fish selection; veal marsala sauteed with wine and mushrooms; penne pasta sautéed with fresh tomatoes and meat sauce; chicken piccata served with lemon and caper sauce; poached salmon and steamed vegetables; beef brisket; grilled lamp chops with bordelaise sauce; barbeque baby back ribs; broiled seafood combination platter (shrimp, lobster, scallops, and baked potato)
- Desserts - Crème brulee; fresh-baked pies and cakes; cheesecake; strawberry shortcake; tiramisu; ice cream; sorbet; gelatin; fresh fruit; pudding
For more information about The Chelsea’s healthful, delicious dining options, or to schedule a visit and sample them for yourself, please contact us.