The Chelsea Senior Living Legacy
For more than 40 years, Chelsea Senior Living has been dedicated to fulfilling our mission: to provide a comfortable, safe and secure home for those who need help with the activities of daily living in a caring atmosphere of respect and dignity. Through personalized support and health care services, encouragement of maximum independence, emphasis on freedom of choice, promotion of individuality and protection of privacy, our residents will enjoy a greater quality of life than they would living alone.
Chelsea Senior Living Locations
Each of our locations has its own unique character and reflects our residents’ desire for individuality. Each one-room or two-room suite features wall-to-wall carpeting, a private bath with walk-in shower, and ample closet space. Many also have kitchenettes for the convenience of our senior living residents. A 24-hour emergency response system summons help with the push of a button or the tug of a cord. Hookups for cable television, Internet and phone service are also available in every apartment.
Services & Amenities
As a Chelsea Senior Living resident, you will enjoy a wide range of senior living services and community amenities.
Read testimonials from our vibrant community members about their love for Chelsea Senior Living.
Visit our New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania Chelsea Senior and Assisted Living Locations.
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter or read our newsletters from the Chelsea Senior Living archives.
How Can We Help?
Chelsea Senior Living owns and operates 13 senior living communities in New Jersey and 3 communities in New York and one in Pennsylvania. Chelsea communities offer many personalized choices for older adults – and peace of mind for their families and loved ones.
- The Chelsea at Fanwood, Warren, and Bald Eagle offer carefree independent apartment living for active older adults.
- Our assisted living residences provide a full spectrum of services for those who need some extra help with daily activities or medication management.
- Seniors with memory impairment, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease will find a friendly, secure home at the Country Cottage at each Chelsea community, designed to enhance each resident’s independence with programs tailored to their individual abilities.
- Seniors with mental health needs (such as depression, anxiety and other stress-related illnesses) will find the specialized care they need at our Crossings Mental Health Program, available at our East Brunswick, NJ location.
- Castle Senior Living at Forest Hills, NY and Maple Pointe Assisted Living in Rockville Centre, NY, offer the Assisted Living Program (ALP) at Chelsea, a Medicaid assistance program providing care, room, board, housekeeping, personal care, supervision, and home health care services for eligible residents. Contact us to find out more.