Welcome to Somerset Gardens Senior Living
Somerset Gardens Senior Living, specializing in Assisted Living, Memory Impairment and Trial Stays, in Plainview, Nassau County, New York, is centrally located off the Long Island Expressway (exit 46), minutes away from most points in Nassau and Western Suffolk Counties. Residents enjoy assisted living in private and semi-private apartments, surrounded by beautiful grounds and gardens.
Somerset Gardens recognizes that living successfully is the key to health and happiness for our residents. We offer a variety of suites to choose from, all within a beautiful sunlit setting that has been designed with all the comforts of home. Our Assisted Living residents enjoy maximum independence while receiving help with their daily routines, if needed. They enjoy our outdoor patio and courtyard, and may take advantage of many other amenities, including our libraries, elegant private dining room, on-premise beauty salon and barber shop, movie theater, game room and activity room.
Residents with Alzheimer’s or other memory impairments reside in our Country Cottage, a safe and secure environment with specially trained staff and activities tailored to their needs and abilities. The home-like setting offers two sitting areas and dining rooms as well as a private, secure garden. Accommodations are either private or semi-private, each including its own bathroom with walk-in shower.
Throughout the community, every floor is unique in its own way, providing comfortable gathering areas for socializing, playing cards, taking in a movie or spending quality time with new friends.
Because each of us has different care needs, Somerset Gardens takes a customized approach to Supportive Living by providing individualized care plans and tailoring a Wellness Program to meet each resident’s requirements. Be sure to visit Chelsea at Somerset Gardens on Google Plus.
Come home to Somerset Gardens!
Features & Amenities
- 24-hour professionally trained staff
- Full-time registered nurse (RN)
- Health and wellness program
- Daily scheduled activities
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, local attractions, events, and more
- 24-hour emergency response system
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Restaurant-style dining room with delicious, nutritious menu choices
- Private dining room for family meals and special events
- Bright and airy sitting areas and lounges
- Well-stocked library with Internet access and billiards room
- Beautiful movie theater with an additional TV in the parlor
- Card room, library, arts & crafts room
- Beauty/barber salon
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Specialized 24-hour care with secured neighborhood
- Many apartments have outdoor patios
- Large courtyard with bocce ball court
150 Sunnyside Blvd
Plainview, NY 11803
Nassau County, NY
516-576-3330 | fax: 516-576-1112
Executive Dir.: Howard M. Small
I came from Florida, but I felt right at home at Somerset Gardens. I met nice people, the staff is fantastic, and everyone goes out of their way for me.