Welcome to The Chelsea At Bridgewater
The Chelsea At Bridgewater, specializing in Assisted Living, Memory Impairment and Respite care in Bridgewater, New Jersey, is conveniently located in a peaceful, serene wooded area in Somerset County. Residents enjoy personalized assisted living services in private and semiprivate suites in a variety of attractive styles.
The Chelsea At Bridgewater is quietly nestled in wooded surroundings, conveniently located off Route 202/206 near Bridgewater Commons Mall, which features diverse shopping and fine dining. Our building is custom designed to offer special comforts and conveniences to our residents and their loved ones with a beautiful living room, tea room, library and television room. An outdoor walking path and gazebo offer a tranquil escape during pleasant weather.
Our Country Cottage offers a safe and secure environment for residents with Alzheimer’s and other memory impairments. The Country Cottage features specially trained, 24-hour staff, its own dining room and special activities.
The Chelsea Respite Program offers short stays for caregivers or anyone who needs a brief break from a busy world in a private apartment with all the services and amenities of our full time residents.
At The Chelsea at Bridgewater, each resident is recognized as an individual and activities and care levels are tailored to each person’s specific needs. Our residents are not just cared for, they are cared about.
Our goal is always to maximize the quality of life of our residents through individualized support and appropriate health care services. Chelsea Senior Living encourages independence and freedom of choice in an environment that protects each resident’s privacy. Be sure to visit Chelsea at Bridgewater on Google Plus.
Come home to The Chelsea At Bridgewater!
Features & Amenities
- 24-hour professional trained staff
- Full-time registered nurse (RN)
- Health and wellness program
- Daily scheduled activities
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, local attractions, events and more
- 24-hour emergency response system
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Restaurant-style dining room with delicious, nutritious menu choices
- Private dining room for family meals and special events
- Open porches and terraces
- Well-stocked library with Internet access
- Tea room
- Charming country kitchen and cafe
- Two large, elegant living rooms
- Game room / activity room
- Comfortable sitting areas and lounges
- Beauty/barber salon
- Specialized 24-hour care for those with memory care needs
The Chelsea at Bridgewater
680 Route 202/206 North
Bridgewater, NJ 08807 – Get Directions
Somerset County, NJ
908-252-3400 | fax: 908-252-3500
Executive Director: Kelly Adams
Mom is the happiest she has been in years, and just loves the people, activities, and even the food!