Senior Wellness Program
The Path to Wellness
Mind, Body, and Spirit
At Chelsea Senior Living, we understand that health is more than just physical. Designed to address the mind, body, and spirit, our comprehensive Wellness Program is empirically linked to better health in residents, from physical to mental wellbeing. Among others, residents of our senior living communities in New York and New Jersey enjoy benefits such as:
- Medication management
- Customized nutritional planning
- Regular physical activity
- Engaging in safe social opportunities
- Stimulating cognitive exercises
- Optimal Quality of Life
Most of our residents show an overall improvement in health and outlook during their first year with us.
At Chelsea Senior Living, we value individuality. Treatment plans are customized to each resident’s needs, guided by our expert team of nurses and clinicians. Recreational activities and wellness programs are monitored by a robust staff of compassionate professionals, who are always available to answer questions and offer guidance.
Physical and Mental Wellness
Our comprehensive wellness program is designed to enhance the quality of life of all residents. Among others, we are proud to offer the following activities and amenities to seniors:
- Regular infectious disease surveillance including COVID testing
- Daily exercise and strengthening program
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Ongoing medical assessments
- Medication administration assistance
- Customized nutritional counseling
- Cognitive and Memory coaching
- Family counseling and educational resources
- Spiritual and Emotional Wellness activities
- Religious worship resources and facilities
- Structured and Unstructured social opportunities
From arts and crafts to strolling through the garden, life at The Chelsea is full of invigorating opportunities for seniors of all interests and abilities. Designed to encourage confidence and promote independence, our robust array of services has been shown to reduce stress and anxiety in residents, leading to overall feelings of comfort, safety, and peace of mind.
An integral part of many seniors’ lives, we invite families to become an active part in their loved one’s stay at The Chelsea. From our family to yours, welcome home!