Tina has more than 20 years of experience in health care and nursing, especially in a leadership capacity in various long-term care settings. Tina prides herself in being a people person and creating meaningful relationships with staff, residents and family.
Tina Stramaglia, BSN, RN, CALA
Service & Amenities
- The Chelsea at East Brunswick Hosting a Dinner Fundraiser to Support Local PBA
- Is it Time to Move Into a Memory Care Community?
- One Year Later, Pandemic Fear Erased at Chelsea Communities
- 7 Reasons Assisted Living is the Best Care Option
- Maple Pointe Nurse Named Nurse of the Year By NY State Center For Assisted Living