Ms. Hamlett started with Chelsea as an Activities Director 15 years ago and was hired to run one of our communities soon after. Since then, she has become the model for our executive directors. She is a graduate of Kean University with a BA in Therapeutic Recreation. Jill oversees the operations of several communities in NJ. Jill is very involved with the HCANJ. She is also an advocate for local community projects. Jill has two beautiful girls who are her pride and joy!
Service & Amenities
- Chelsea Senior Living Opens Door to Parkinson’s Sufferers for Rock Steady Boxing Program
- Ways to stay physically and mentally fit in the winter
- Maple Pointe Employee Receives Top Honor From State Assisted Living Agency
- Irish Barber Offers Free Haircuts To Chelsea Dementia Residents
- How to tell it is time to go to an Assisted Living facility?