Mr. Slavicek is responsible for the oversight of the sales and marketing initiatives and overall business development for all Chelsea senior living communities in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. A Certified Assisted Living Administrator and Certified Dementia Practitioner, Mr. Slavicek brings over ten years of experience in the roles of Activities Director, Director of Sales & Marketing, Executive Director, Corporate Active Life Director and most recent Director of New Program Development for a portfolio of thirteen assisted living/memory care communities. Furthermore, Mr. Slavicek consults as an instructor for the New Jersey Assisted Living Administrators course. A former special education teacher and current performing arts director, Mr. Slavicek’s diverse background is an asset to our residents and the overall development of Chelsea Senior Living. He is engrossed in his hometown community, where he was recently elected Mayor of Helmetta in January of 2016.
Service & Amenities
- Chelsea Senior Living Opens Door to Parkinson’s Sufferers for Rock Steady Boxing Program
- Ways to stay physically and mentally fit in the winter
- Maple Pointe Employee Receives Top Honor From State Assisted Living Agency
- Irish Barber Offers Free Haircuts To Chelsea Dementia Residents
- How to tell it is time to go to an Assisted Living facility?