Memory and Dementia Care in Jenkintown
Many challenges face the family of an individual living with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. Our community’s memory and dementia care in Jenkintown, PA will offer a friendly, supportive, and secure environment where seniors with memory loss can live with comfort and dignity… and their families will enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing their loved one is enjoying the best quality of life possible.
Within the secure, comfortable setting of The Country Cottage at The Chelsea at Jenkintown, our caring, highly trained professional staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist residents and enhance their physical and emotional well-being. We offer an innovative, personalized program where residents with memory impairment receive the stimulation and encouragement they need to preserve skills and to thrive with the highest possible level of independence.
At The Country Cottage, every resident enjoys the assistance of our dedicated staff; the company of neighbors and friends; stimulating social and recreational activities; and the privacy of a personal or shared apartment. Long-term and short-term respite stays in attractively furnished rooms are also available. All residents benefit from our specialized amenities and services, including:
- 24-hour staff
- Apartment decorated with familiar personal items and photographs
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, hygiene, medication management, and bathroom assistance
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen service
- Three delicious, healthy meals daily
- Specially trained therapeutic recreation staff
- Beautifully appointed parlors
- Unique central common areas and lounges
- Many communities feature secure outdoor areas
- Compassionate, expert care from our multi-disciplinary teams
The Chelsea at Jenkintown
440 Old York Road
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Montgomery County, PA
215-572-8300 | 215-572-1635
Executive Director: Michele Adams
It’s warm and cozy and spotless! The staff is genuine and caring. We can’t say enough how lucky we are to have our mom at the Chelsea at Jenkintown!