Memory & Dementia Care
The Country Cottage
Many challenges face the family of an individual living with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. The Country Cottage at The Chelsea Assisted Living Residences offers a friendly, supportive, and secure environment where seniors with memory loss can live with comfort and dignity… and their families can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing their loved one is enjoying the best quality of life possible.
Within the secure, comfortable setting of The Country Cottage, our caring, highly trained professional staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist residents and enhance their physical and emotional well-being. We offer an innovative, personalized program where residents with memory impairment receive the stimulation and encouragement they need to preserve skills and to thrive with the highest possible level of independence.
Our concerns were less stressful just knowing that our mother was well taken care of each day… Your work is amazing and appreciated greatly.
At The Country Cottage, every resident enjoys the assistance of our dedicated staff; the company of neighbors and friends; stimulating social and recreational activities; and the privacy of a personal or shared apartment. Long-term and short-term respite stays in attractively furnished rooms are also available. All residents benefit from our specialized amenities and services, including:
- 24-hour staff and registered nurse (RN)
- Apartment decorated with familiar personal items and photographs
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, hygiene, medication management, and bathroom assistance
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen service
- Three delicious, healthy meals daily
- Specially trained therapeutic recreation staff
- Beautifully appointed parlors
- Unique central common areas and lounges
- Many communities feature secure outdoor areas
- Compassionate, expert care from our multidisciplinary teams
Residents of The Country Cottage receive comprehensive assessment services through cooperative relationships with multidisciplinary teams of social workers, nurses, psychologists, and board-certified geriatric psychologists from leading area hospitals and private agencies.
For more information about our specialized services for those with memory loss, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, or to schedule a visit to The Country Cottage at any of our Chelsea Senior Living communities, please contact us.