The Chelsea At Brookhaven Respite/Trial Stay Services
Caring for an elderly family member can be a wonderfully fulfilling way to express your love – but it is also a full-time job that can be both physically exhausting and emotionally draining. Caregivers sometimes need to take time to relax and rejuvenate, without worrying about whether their loved one is safe and well cared for. This is why The Chelsea at Brookhaven Respite/Trial Stay services can be the ideal solution.
The Respite/Trial Stay Program has become a lifeline for many caregivers who just need a little time to themselves. Whether you need to take a vacation, travel for business, or attend to other personal concerns, you can be confident that your loved one will receive compassionate Respite/Trial Stay services in The Chelsea At Brookhaven from our professional assisted living staff. The Respite/Trial Stay Program also provides a comfortable, secure place to recover after a hospital stay.
During your respite/trial stay at the comfortable, secure environment of The Chelsea at Brookhaven, your loved one will enjoy:
- An attractively furnished private or semiprivate apartment
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Assistance with personal care needs
- Three healthful, nutritious meals daily, plus snacks
- Housekeeping, linen and laundry services
- Active social programs
- Scheduled transportation
- Access to our on-site beauty/barber salon
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- In addition, we also offer:
- Specialized care for those with memory impairment.
For more information about the Respite/Trial Stay Program, or to schedule a visit please contact The Chelsea at Brookhaven at 631-816-2339.
The Chelsea at Brookhaven
1 Meadows Lane
Yaphank, NY 11980