Somerset Gardens Trial Stay Services
Caring for an elderly family member can be a wonderfully fulfilling way to express your love – but it is also a full-time job that can be both physically exhausting and emotionally draining. Caregivers sometimes need to take time to relax and rejuvenate, without worrying about whether their loved one is safe and well cared for which is why Somerset Gardens Trial Stay services can be the ideal solution.
The Trial Stay Program has become a lifeline for many caregivers who just need a little time to themselves. Whether you need to take a vacation, travel for business, or attend to other personal concerns, you can be confident that your loved one will receive compassionate Trial Stay services in Plainview NY from our professional assisted living staff. The Trial Stay Program also provides a comfortable, secure place to recover after a hospital stay. In case of an unexpected situation or medical emergency, immediate admission can also be arranged.
Plainview Residential Trial Stay Care
During your trial stay at the comfortable, secure environment of, Somerset Gardens your loved one will enjoy:
- An attractively furnished private or semiprivate apartment
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Assistance with personal care needs
- Three healthful, nutritious meals daily, plus snacks
- Housekeeping, linen and laundry services
- Active social programs
- Scheduled transportation
- Access to our on-site beauty/barber salon
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
In addition, we also offer:
- Specialized care for those with memory impairment, dementia or Alzheimer’s disease
For more information about the Trial Stay Program, or to schedule a visit please contact Somerset Gardens at 516-576-3330.
150 Sunnyside Boulevard
Plainview, NY 11803
Nassau County, NY
516-576-3330 | fax: 516-576-1112
Executive Director: Howard Small