The Chelsea at Montville has many opportunities for qualified senior care professionals who want to grow with us. We offer the chance for a fulfilling career at our assisted living and Alzheimer’s care communities in Montville NJ; a friendly, professional environment where both staff and residents are respected and valued; and a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) plan.
Above all, working at The Chelsea at Montville offers the opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of our residents – every day.
The Chelsea at Montville is actively seeking dedicated, professional and qualified individuals for the following positions:
Current Openings at The Chelsea at Montville:
- LPN/Assisted Living Coordinator: The Chelsea at Montville has a great opportunity available for a Licensed Practical Nurse to work as an Assisted Living Coordinator. We are looking for a highly organized individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Scheduling experience preferred, on-call required. Ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast paced health care setting. Computer skills and ability to multi-task are a must. Interested candidates send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RN Support Nurse, full time
- Business Office manager, full time
- RN, part time (days, evenings, weekends)
- CMA/CNA/CHHA, part time
- Concierge (front desk), part time, every other weekend
- Server, part time
- Housekeeper, part time
- Recreation Assistant
- Maintenance Assistant, full time
The Chelsea at Montville Apply Today
165 Changebridge Road
Montville, NJ 07045 – Get Directions
Morris County, NJ
973-402-1100 | fax: 973-402-4132
Executive Director: Joann Malanga