Maple Pointe at Rockville Centre Assisted Living Trial Stay Services
Caring for an elderly family member can be a wonderfully fulfilling way to express your love – but it is also a full-time job that can be both physically exhausting and emotionally draining. Caregivers sometimes need to take time to relax and rejuvenate, without worrying about whether their loved one is safe and well cared for which is why Maple Pointe at Rockville Centre Assisted Living Trial Stay services can be the ideal solution.
The Trial Stay Program has become a lifeline for many caregivers who just need a little time to themselves. Whether you need to take a vacation, travel for business, or attend to other personal concerns, you can be confident that your loved one will receive compassionate Trial Stay services in Rockville Centre NY from our professional assisted living staff. The Trial Stay Program also provides a comfortable, secure place to recover after a hospital stay.
Rockville Centre Residential Trial Stay Care
During your trial stay at the comfortable, secure environment of, Maple Pointe at Rockville Centre Assisted Living your loved one will enjoy:
- An attractively furnished private or semiprivate apartment
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Assistance with personal care needs
- Three healthful, nutritious meals daily, plus snacks
- Housekeeping, linen and laundry services
- Active social programs
- Scheduled transportation
- Access to our on-site beauty/barber salon
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
In addition, we also offer:
- Specialized care for those with memory impairment, dementia or Alzheimer’s disease
For more information about the Trial Stay Program, or to schedule a visit please contact Maple Pointe at Rockville Centre Assisted Living at 516-764-4848.
Maple Pointe at Rockville Centre Assisted Living
260 Maple Avenue
Rockville Centre , NY 11570
Nassau County, NY
516-764-4848 | fax: 516-764-4442
Executive Director: Tammy Marshall