Maple Point Memory and Dementia Care
Memory and Dementia Care in Rockville Centre
Many challenges face the family of an individual living with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. Our community’s memory and dementia care in NY offers a friendly, supportive, and secure environment where seniors with memory loss can live with comfort and dignity… and their families can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing their loved one is enjoying the best quality of life possible.
The Country Cottage
Within the secure, comfortable setting of The Country Cottage at Maple Pointe at Rockville Centre Assisted Living, our caring, highly trained professional staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist residents and enhance their physical and emotional well-being. We offer an innovative, personalized program where residents with memory impairment receive the stimulation and encouragement they need to preserve skills and to thrive with the highest possible level of independence.
At The Country Cottage, every resident enjoys the assistance of our dedicated staff; the company of neighbors and friends; stimulating social and recreational activities; and the privacy of a personal or shared apartment. All residents benefit from our specialized amenities and services, including:
- 24-hour staff and registered nurse (RN)
- Apartment decorated with familiar personal items and photographs
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, hygiene, medication management, and bathroom assistance
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen service
- Three delicious, healthy meals daily
- Specially trained therapeutic recreation staff
- Beautifully appointed parlors
- Unique central common areas and lounges
- Each neighborhood offers a secure, outdoor patio
- Compassionate, expert care from our multidisciplinary teams
Rockville Centre Alzheimer’s Care
Residents of The Country Cottage receive comprehensive assessment services through cooperative relationships with multidisciplinary teams of social workers, nurses, psychologists, and board-certified geriatric psychologists from leading area hospitals and private agencies.
For more information about Maple Pointe at Rockville Centre Assisted Living specialized services for those with memory loss, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, or to schedule a visit with us call 516-764-4848.
Maple Pointe at Rockville Centre Assisted Living
260 Maple Avenue
Rockville Centre, NY 11570 – Get Directions
Nassau County, NY
Executive Director: Melissa Kupferberg
“My father has been here for two and a half years. He is looked after and cared for, and he is loved by the residents and staff. We all sleep better at night.”