The Chelsea at Bald Eagle Careers
The Chelsea at Bald Eagle has many opportunities for qualified senior care professionals who want to grow with us. We offer the chance for a fulfilling career at our independent living, assisted living, and Alzheimer’s care communities in West Milford NJ; a friendly, professional environment where both staff and residents are respected and valued; and a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) plan.
Above all, working at The Chelsea at Bald Eagle offers the opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of our residents – every day.
The Chelsea at Bald Eagle is actively seeking dedicated, professional and qualified individuals for the following positions:
Current Openings at The Chelsea at Bald Eagle:
- Certified Medication Aides (CMA), full-time and part-time, several shifts available
- Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA), full-time and part-time, several shifts available
- Recreation Assistants, part-time
- Dining Servers, full-time and part-time
- Housekeeping, full and part-time
The Chelsea at Bald Eagle
197 Cahill Cross Road
West Milford, NJ 07480
973-728-6000 | fax: 973-657-1657
Executive Director: William O’Connor
I didn’t know what to expect, but it’s been wonderful.