About Our Community
The Chelsea at Washington Township will be the crème de la crème of Assisted Living and Memory Care. Residents will be supported by Chelsea’s highly skilled and experienced staff in a lavish setting.
The community will be located on historic Pascack Road, just steps from the quaint township’s Schlegel Lake, Senior Park, and community center. A short commute to New York City, residents are within minutes of a wide variety of retail shopping and restaurants in the Washington Town Center shopping center.
Construction is underway by nationally-renowned KBE Building Corporation, a company with six decades of experience including a focus in the senior living space. The exterior and interior design was developed by industry-leading Meyer Design.
The Chelsea at Washington Township is owned by Capitol Seniors Housing. Chelsea Senior Living is managing the operations of the community.
- 76,700 square foot campus
- 2 stories for Assisted Living and Memory Care
- 85 residential apartments with spacious 1- and 2-bedroom options
- Expansive dining room
- Sports bar
- Movie theater
- Multi-purpose room
- Club room
- Private dining room
- 24-hour professional trained staff
- Full-time registered nurse (RN)
- Health and wellness program
- Daily scheduled activities
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, local attractions, events, and more
- 24-hour emergency response system
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Weekly housekeeping
- Linen and laundry service
- Well-stocked library with Internet access
- Beautifully appointed common areas
- Beauty/barber salon
- Specialized 24-hour care for those with memory care needs