JAMESBURG – Family is family, whether it’s the people you grew up with, or the people you are living with now. For Dorothy Schwartz, this was certainly the case as she joined with more than 100 senior citizens from almost a dozen Chelsea Senior Living communities Wednesday for some oldfashioned summertime fun at Thompson Park.
Seniors ‘spark in the park’
Service & Amenities
- Chelsea Senior Living Opens Door to Parkinson’s Sufferers for Rock Steady Boxing Program
- Ways to stay physically and mentally fit in the winter
- Maple Pointe Employee Receives Top Honor From State Assisted Living Agency
- Irish Barber Offers Free Haircuts To Chelsea Dementia Residents
- How to tell it is time to go to an Assisted Living facility?