Employees of The Chelsea at Warren did a “dinners to go” evening to raise money for Quaid Mobus, a local man and nephew of a Chelsea employee, injured in an accident a year ago.
Chelsea at Warren Raises $4,600 for Local Paralyzed Man
Service & Amenities
- Chelsea Senior Living Opens Door to Parkinson’s Sufferers for Rock Steady Boxing Program
- Ways to stay physically and mentally fit in the winter
- Maple Pointe Employee Receives Top Honor From State Assisted Living Agency
- Irish Barber Offers Free Haircuts To Chelsea Dementia Residents
- How to tell it is time to go to an Assisted Living facility?