Welcome to The Chelsea At East Brunswick
The Chelsea at East Brunswick specializing in Assisted Living, Mental Health, Behavioral Health, Memory Impairment and Respite Care in Middlesex County East Brunswick, New Jersey, is situated in a friendly suburban area with access to nearby shopping, dining, and medical facilities.
Surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens, The Chelsea At East Brunswick offers personalized Assisted Living in both private and semi-private suites. The Chelsea’s comfortable and relaxed setting allows each resident to continue to live each day to the fullest with independence and peace of mind, receiving assistance with daily routines. Our many amenities include a library, tea room, numerous lounges, sitting areas, porches and terraces.
An outdoor courtyard with walking paths and gazebo are the perfect way to enjoy the beautiful grounds. The private dining room is one way of celebrating with family and friends. Our 24-unit Country Cottage provides a safe and supportive environment for residents with Alzheimer’s and other special needs.
The Country Cottage features specially trained, 24-hour staff, a separate dining room and special, daily activities. For residents with mental health or behavioral issues, Crossings offers a unique care alternative in a secure setting. Our innovative mental health care services program combines the amenities and benefits of our gracious assisted living residence with the specialized care of our skilled behavioral health clinical team.
Our goal is always to maximize the quality of life of our residents through individualized support and appropriate health care services. Chelsea Senior Living encourages independence and freedom of choice in an environment that protects each resident’s privacy. Come home to The Chelsea At East Brunswick! Please visit our Mental Health Services Community at Crossings. Be sure to visit Chelsea at East Brunswick on Google Plus.
Features & Amenities
- 24-hour professional trained staff
- Full-time registered nurse (RN)
- Health and wellness program
- Daily scheduled activities
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, local attractions, events, and more
- 24-hour emergency response system
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Restaurant-style dining room with delicious, nutritious menu choices
- Private dining room for family meals and special events
- Well-stocked library with Internet access and TV
- Tea room
- Beautiful living rooms
- Beauty/barber salon
- Elegant common areas and lounges
- Sitting areas, porches and terraces
- Outdoor courtyard with walking paths and gazebo
- Fitness room
- Specialized 24-hour care for those with memory care needs
- Mental Health Program
The Chelsea at East Brunswick
606 Cranbury Road
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Middlesex County, NJ
732-651-6100 | fax: 732-651-6446
Executive Director: Kathy Pietrocola
My first impression was that the community was attractive and I felt confident that I would be taken care of here.