For more than 40 years, Chelsea Senior Living has been dedicated to fulfilling our mission: to provide a comfortable, safe and secure home for those who need help with the activities of daily living in a caring atmosphere of respect and dignity. Through personalized support and health care services, encouragement of maximum independence, emphasis on freedom of choice, promotion of individuality and protection of privacy, our residents will enjoy a greater quality of life than they would living alone.
Innovative Living Options
Chelsea Senior Living owns and operates 13 senior living communities in New Jersey, 3 communities in New York, and 1 in Pennsylvania. Chelsea communities offer many personalized choices for older adults – and peace of mind for their families and loved ones.
- The Chelsea at Fanwood, and the new Lofts at Chelsea (in Fanwood) offer carefree independent apartment living for active older adults.
- Our assisted living residences provide a full spectrum of services for those who need some extra help with daily activities or medication management.
- Seniors with memory impairment, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease will find a friendly, secure home at the Country Cottage at each Chelsea community, designed to enhance each resident’s independence with programs tailored to their individual abilities.
- Seniors with mental health needs (such as depression, anxiety and other stress-related illnesses) will find the specialized care they need at our Crossings Mental Health Program, available at our East Brunswick, NJ location.
- Castle Senior Living at Forest Hills, NY and Maple Pointe Assisted Living in Rockville Centre, NY, offer the Assisted Living Program (ALP) at Chelsea, a Medicaid assistance program providing care, room, board, housekeeping, personal care, supervision, and home health care services for eligible residents. Contact us to find out more.
No matter what residence you choose, you will always have the caring, compassionate support of our experienced staff, the convenience and privacy of a maintenance-free apartment, and the opportunity to enjoy the company of neighbors and loved ones.
Many Choices for Active Seniors
The calendar at all Chelsea Senior Living community is full of recreational, cultural and social activities for every taste and ability. Residents can start with a morning exercise class or a stroll along our walking paths. Enjoy a delicious lunch with friends in our elegant dining room and then spend the afternoon shopping. Go out to dinner with family… or spend a relaxing day in their private apartment with a good book or a craft project. The choice is always yours at Chelsea!
Nationally Recognized for Excellence in Assisted Living by the AHCA & NCAL
Chelsea senior living communities have been honored with awards from the National Center for Assisted Living (NCAL), the American Health Care Association (AHCA), and the NJ Department of Health & Human Services.
Our family cannot thank each and every one of you enough for the kindness, compassion and professionalism that was shown to my mom and our family.
This is home now.